Looking for a caring, experienced, and LGBTQ+friendly therapist in South-Central Edmonton?
*Currently accepting new clients for daytime and evening appointments on Tuesdays and Thursdays*
Empathy and respect for diversity are the foundation of my practice. I provide psychological counselling (including cognitive-behavioural therapy i.e. CBT) to adults who are experiencing:
- panic attacks
- sleep problems
- pre- or post-partum difficulties (babies up to 6 months of age are welcome to attend with you)
- disordered eating including anorexia, bulimia, and binge eating
- obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and trichotillomania (hair pulling)
- grief following death or loss
- relationship or family problems (please note I am not offering couples' counselling at this time)
- breakups, separation, divorce
- blended family adjustment
- life stage transitions
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- and other concernsAppointments are available Tuesdays and Thursdays (9 AM-6 PM) and every other Saturday afternoon.
Please call or text 780-318-7975 to set up your FREE 10-minute phone consultation or use the Contact tab in the menu.