Currently accepting new clients for daytime appointments on Mondays and Thursdays!
Are you looking for a caring and experienced therapist on the South side of Edmonton?
Empathy and respect for diversity are the foundation of my practice. I provide psychological counselling (including cognitive-behavioural therapy or CBT) to adults who are experiencing:
- stress, anxiety, panic attacks
- depression (including post-partum - babies up to 6 months of age are welcome to attend with you)
- insomnia/sleep problems
- concerns related to sexual orientation or gender identity (LGBTQ+ friendly)
- OCD/obsessive-compulsive disorder and trichotillomania/hair pulling and excoriation/skin picking
- grief following death of a loved one, a personal loss, or an illness diagnosis
- breakups, separation, divorce, blended family adjustment
- difficulties with life stage transitions such as new parenthood or retirement
- PTSD/post-traumatic stress disorder (I use Prolonged Exposure and EMDR for PTSD treatment)
- and other concerns - please feel free to ask using the Contact tab if you are unsure
- please note, I am currently NOT accepting new clients with work-related psychological injuries or eating disorders, or those looking for couples' therapy
Please call or text 780-318-7975 to set up your FREE 15-minute phone consultation or use the Contact tab.