* Offering direct billing to Blue Cross and ASEBP *
Looking for a caring, experienced psychologist in South-Central Edmonton?
Empathy and respect for diversity are the foundation of my practice, in which I provide psychological counselling (including CBT or cognitive-behavioural therapy) to adults with:
- panic attacks
- sleep problems
- post-partum difficulties
- disordered eating
- obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- grief following death or loss
- relationship problems
- breakups, separation, divorce
- blended family adjustment
- life stage transitions
- abuse, other trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- and various other concernsAppointments are available Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 AM and 7 PM, and every other Saturday between 12 and 3 PM. The wait time for your first appointment usually varies between 1 to 3 weeks.
Please call or text 780-318-7975 to set up your FREE 10-minute phone consultation or use the Contact tab.